This War of Mine MACOSX-MONEY

Discussion in 'Games' started by Sheriff, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Sheriff

Sheriff Administrator Staff Member

Divxturka.net is using Redbunker! Because Redbunker is better than Hotfile, Netload and Rapidshare ! Click here and buy REDBUNKER premium account!

[​IMG]

In This War Of Mine you do not play as an elite soldier, rather a group of civilians trying to survive in a besieged city; struggling with lack of food, medicine and constant danger from snipers and hostile scavengers. The game provides an experience of war seen from an entirely new angle.

Genre: Adventure, Indie, Simulation
    Publisher: 11 bit studios
    Developer: 11 bit studios

Release Name: This_War_of_Mine_MACOSX-MONEY
    Size: 743 MB

Information:
    Code:
    http://www.gamespot.com/this-war-of-mine/

[​IMG]
    Code:
    Download from REDBUNKER
    http://www.redbunker.net/gfl8xs0o3or0/mo.twom.dmg.html

NFO:
    Code:
                                                                       ░░
          ░   ░                                                      ░░░▓░░▒░░
         ░▒░  ▒  ░                      ░    ░  ░░     ░        ▒    ▓▒▓▓▀▀█▓▓▒░   ░
        ░▒▓▒░░▓░░░               ░    ▄ ▒    ▒ ░▒▒░   ░░░      ░▓ ░█▓▀▀      ▀▀▓▒░ ▒
        ▒▓█▓▓▒▓▓▒▓    ░          ▒ ▄■     ▀ ■▓▄▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ ▒▀▒█▀▀   ▄▄▓▀       ▀▀▓░░
        ▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▓▓█▓▓░ ▒░     ░   ▀  ▄ ░    ▄▓▄  ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀   ▄  ▄   ██▓   ▀▄▄
        ▀      ▄▄  ▀▀░▓▒▓▒  ░▀ ░   ▀▓▓▓▄▄▄▀ ▐█▓▓   ▀██▀   ▄▄▀  ▄▄▄██▄█▓▓▌  █▓█▀
         ▄   ▄▓▀▀▀■▄    ▀   ░    ▄▄█████▓▓▓▄ ▐█▓▓       ▐█▓▌ ▄██▓▀   ▀█▓▓░▐█▓█    ▄
        █▓▓ ■▀      ▀▓▄▄▄   ▒  ▄██▀ ▐▓▐▌ ▀█▓▓▄██▓▓     ▄█▓▓▌▐██▓      ██▓▓▐█▓█    ▐▓▄
        ▐█▓▓       ▄████▓▄  ▓▄▓██▌ ▄█▓▓▓▄  █▓▓████▓   ▀ ▐█▓▓███▌      ▐██▓▓██▓    ▐▓▓▓
         ██▓▓      ▐█▓█▒▌ ▀▓▓▀▐█▓ ▐▓▐▌▐▌   ▐█▓█████▓     ██▓▓█▓▀▓▓█▄▄▄██▓█▓██▓    █▓▓▌
         ███▓▓     ██▓█▓▌     █▓▓  ▀██▓▓▓▄  █████▀██▓▄    ████▌  ▒ ▀▀█████▀▐██▌   ██▓▌
         ▐████▓   ▐█▓▀█▓▓     ██▓▌ ▄ █ █▐▓▌ █████▌ ▀██▓   ▐███▌  ░    ▄▀▀▀  ██▓  ▐██▓
         ▐██ ▀█▓▄ █▓█ ▐█▓▓   ▄▐██▓ ▀▓█▄▓▓▀ ▐██▌██▌   ▀██▄ ▄████        ██▄ ▓ ███▄█▌█▌
         ███   ▀███▓▌  ▐█▓▌▄▓█ ███▓▄ █▀█   ███▐██▌   ░ ▀███████▌       ▐███▓▌ ▀██▀▐▓▌
         ██▌░░ ░░▀█▓ ░░ ██▓ ▄█▓▄▀███████ ▄██▀ ▐██░░▄ ▒   ▀██▀▐██▄ ░░░░░▐███▓▌     █▓
        ▐██▌ ▐▓▄        ▐█▓▓▓▀▀██████████▀▀   ███▓▀  ▓██▄  ▀█▄▀███▄   ▄██▓▓▀ ▐█  ▐██
        ▓██   █▓▓▄      ██▀▀    ▀█▓▓▀▀ ░     ▐██▀    ▀██▀▀▄  ▀█▄█▀████▓▓▀▀ ▄▄█▀  ▐███▄▌
        ▀▀  ▄ ▐█▓▀▀▄▄▄▄▀       ▄█▀          ▄▀▀▒       ░   ░▀  ▀▓▓▓██▄▄▄▄███▀     ▀██▀
        ▄▄▄▓▀  ▓    ▀▓▌      ▄██▌          ▀   ▓   ▄▓■▄▒   ▒ ▄▓▓  ▀▓▓▓▀▀▀        ▄▓▓
         ▀▀   ▀  ▄▓▓▄ ▀■  ▄■▀ ▀▓█▄    ▄ ■   ▄▄▓▓▄ ▀▓■▄▓▓■ ▄▓▓ ▒▒▀▄   ▀■■▄▄   ▄▄▒▓▒▒▒
            ▀   ▀▀▀▒             ▀▀▀          ▀▀░  ▒  ▀▄▓▓▀   ░░   ▀  ▄ ░▓▀▀▀▓▒░ ░▒░
                   ░ cH!SAC & *nights              ░    ▒▒               ▒   ▒░   ░
                                                        ░░                   ░

MONEY PROUDLY PRESENTS:                          
         ┌──────────────────────── ------------------------- ────────────────────────┐
         │                                                                           │
         │                    This War of Mine (c) 11 bit studios                    │
         │                                                                           │
         ├─────────────────────────────────────┬─────────────────────────────────────┤
         │                                     │                                     │
         │      Release Date : November 2014   │        Game Type  : Adventure       │
         │      Release Size : 700  MB         │        Protection : Pack of three   │
         │                                     │                                     │
         └─────────────────────────────────────┴─────────────────────────────────────┘

GAME INFORMATION:
         -------------------

In This War Of Mine you do not play as an elite soldier,
          rather a group of civilians trying to survive in a besieged city; struggling
          with lack of food, medicine and constant danger from snipers and hostile
          scavengers. The game provides an experience of war seen from an entirely
          new angle.

The pace of This War of Mine is imposed by the day and night cycle. During
          the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to
          focus on maintaining your hideout: crafting, trading and taking care of your
          survivors. At night, take one of your civilians on a mission to scavenge
          through a set of unique locations for items that will help you stay alive.

Make life-and-death decisions driven by your conscience. Try to protect
          everybody from your shelter or sacrifice some of them for longer-term
          survival. During war, there are no good or bad decisions; there is only
          survival. The sooner you realize that, the better.

INSTALLATION INFORMATION:
         ---------------------------
          Unpack, extract and copy to applications

NOTE #1 : block the game in firewall

┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
         │   FROM RAGS TO RICHES  $  CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME  $  MONEY '14   │
         └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘