to the owners of turka

Discussion in 'Archive' started by GEOPYT, Dec 11, 2010.

1. GEOPYT

GEOPYT Guest

from what i can see not many of you/us are happy modding this site

it semms like the more we point out things that are wrong or not working we get punnished with a new pop up

obviosly we dont actually matter as long as the ads are getting clicked

i switched of my popup blockers and ad muncher the tried to acces the site

no chance

as i said before this WAS! a good site

2. itisjust4fun

itisjust4fun Guest

The site went down hill hard with the old owners (with the internal bullshit, and accusations) but NEVER like this.... We finally get confirmation from hope that a one of the annoying pop ups was finally removed, only to find it was replaced by another...

When both hope90 and pisko are at a loss and unable to help or talk some sense into xanax to get the site back to a near crawl, it may just be best to walk away and let xanax drown in his own mess...

From where I sit........... The water is rising fast and my bucket has a big ass hole in it..

3. deadlegion

deadlegion Guest

I feel really sorry for hope.......he's a really nice guy, but he's an admin with no real power to do anything to make things better.

It would be really frustrating and depressing I think.

I honestly think whoever owns this site believes in slave labour..........nothing is ever done, the working conditions are terrible and we all have done our jobs as volunteers.
    Other big sites like this have a webmaster that actually keeps the place running well, and staff usually have some small perks for all the hard work they put in.

Verdict: I won't be surprised if DT dies sometime in 2011.........all the large sites are going private and getting tough on IP abuse.This place will only get worse because it's an easy target.

4. GEOPYT

GEOPYT Guest

hey i m with you there dead the only way this site will pick up ,get more members. and be fresh is if we mods at least say something

i think the new international Holiday just started national dont mod week
    lol

5. youngrichard717

youngrichard717 New Member

dear staffs,
    xanax has some problems about server ..
    he is working ..
    i hope it will be good in a little time ...

6. itisjust4fun

itisjust4fun Guest

We ALL Do my friend......

7. nickbek

nickbek New Member

hope is the best .. but problems with servers does not take this long to fix . months .. in all my yrs i have never seen such poor and lack of response from owners , if you care so little about site sell it or shut it down. get with it guys . we can only do so much with site running so frigging slow and all the other crap thats wrong here . load or move posts , hell its a joke . i can start to move a post or what ever , go for a crap , read a few chapters. come back ..still loading .. mmm pick my nose , flick boogers at cat..yawn ..still loading

8. nickbek

nickbek New Member

note 30 - 40 seconds to make post .. 4-5 min to load.

9. LynnePBaker

LynnePBaker New Member

Hope i know this is not your fault we heard this story to many times and i for 1 dont believe a word of it. its not the server or the host responsible for this its added by the owners strictly for financial gain.If you believe its the server move the forum to a new one, I been working with forums for a good 12 years now and i know better.You ask Geo hes known me a long time and c an tell you thyeir has never been a pop up on any of my sites.

If i had a slow host i moved to a better and faster one...I sugest you listen to my advice or as Geo said this site will not see 2011.

Regards
    A faithful staff member

10. LynnePBaker

LynnePBaker New Member

By the way i shoveled my walk of snow while waiting for this page to load and i have fios internet.

11. youngrichard717

youngrichard717 New Member

thanks to all ...

12. LynnePBaker

LynnePBaker New Member

Still cant give rep...That is at the very least this staff deserves for busting their ass for you owners..Im really pissed and if you owners want to get rid of me for speaking my mind it wouldnt bother me one bit.

By the way Xanax i know how to run a forum and these problems take mi8ns to solve.

Mike

13. Xanax

Xanax Guest

Hello Mike,

Thank you for your opinions.

In fact, the last period hdtv was going well, but we had the problem of continuous hosting, continuous server that granted the order, which blocked the company from the server.

A friend hired a company server in Turkey, no chance of closing the site at the moment at least, to live in constant trouble us really tired.

Now I have started a new improvement the new site, all problems will be eliminated as soon as possible.

xanax

14. LynnePBaker

LynnePBaker New Member

Xanax

Thanks for the reply...Thats all we asked for is to know what is going on.

I will be happy tostay and help now if you want.

Mike

15. itisjust4fun

itisjust4fun Guest

Thanks Xanax for finally coming out and giving us an update....... We are all tired of the constant trouble the site has and the Improvements will be a big Welcome...... Let's hope that the "improvements" are more then a quick fix and go deeper then what we are use to..

We hope it comes soon, the members deserve it..

16. nickbek

nickbek New Member

fingers crossed ..lets wait and see