NitroFlare Udemy - Business Process Management - Lean BPM Business Management

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Sep 6, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

[​IMG]
    Udemy - Business Process Management - Lean BPM Business Management
    Duration: 2.5h | Video: AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 1.3Gb
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Business Process Management - learn how to use lean business management techniques to reduce waste and increase profits

What are the requirements?

Students will need to be involved in a business at a supervisory level or above
    Students will need a basic understanding of business principles
    What am I going to get from this course?

Over 19 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
    Understand LEAN business processes
    Will understand the ProPeC "Simple Improvement Process"
    Understand how to connect business improvements to high level business goals
    Be able to run a current state analysis
    Identify and implement an action plan
    Have a clear understanding of a continuous improvement cycle
    Define waste in a business using the TIM WOODS method of waste identification
    Create a process flow
    Write a SMART goal
    Create a GANTT chart to help them implement a continuous improvement strategy
    Run an efficient business meeting
    Review a continuous improvement business cycle
    Lead a team through a continuous improvement project
    What is the target audience?

This course is suitable for any business owner who wants to reduce waste using a project based approach
    This course is suitable for managers who need to deliver improvements in their business
    This course is suitable for HR managers who need to support and deliver training in an organisation
    This course is suitable for Directors & Chairmen who want to understand the LEAN process and how it is applied in a business
    This course is suitable for managers who want to increase their employability by improving their management skills
    This course is suitable for any individual involved in a continuous improvement project who needs a complete overview of the process
    This course is suitable for private sector business
    This course is suitable for public sector organisations
    This course is suitable for charities who want to improve their organisational skills[​IMG]
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Code:
    Download ( NitroFlare )
    http://nitroflare.com/view/39C09F3D1B31516/r9s7i.Udemy..Business.Process.Management..Lean.BPM.Business.Management.part1.rar
    http://nitroflare.com/view/E914589AC55AD28/r9s7i.Udemy..Business.Process.Management..Lean.BPM.Business.Management.part2.rar
    http://nitroflare.com/view/EC8DCD5B4862F43/r9s7i.Udemy..Business.Process.Management..Lean.BPM.Business.Management.part3.rar