NitroFlare Udemy - Create a game asset from start to finish

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Oct 22, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

May 29, 2012
    Udemy - Create a game asset from start to finish
    MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 69 kbps | 48 KHz | Duration: 3 Hours | 573 MB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Start from scratch and end with a game asset ready to be imported into your game.

Ever wanted to create a game but feel like you lack in the artistic department?
    Well, that's all in the past now!

In this course, I'll guide you in the complete process of creation of your first game asset.

You will learn the fundamentals of concept design and these fundamentals will stay with you while you design all your future creations!

thumbnail sketching
    reference usage
    design refinement
    design illustration
    We'll then use core techniques that are essential to low-polygon game modeling
    You will acquire a great skill set to start letting your creativity run wild.

Techniques such as

polygon modeling
    create texture coordinates
    pack those coordinates together
    In the last phase of this course, we will create a rich texture to wrap our model with.

Not only will we create texture coordinates for the model, but also paint a beautiful hand painted texture to wrap our model in.

you'll learn to:

export a texture coordinates reference image
    use the fundamentals of shading to create a base texture
    add hand painted detail
    add color with adjustment layers
    If you have a vision for your game assets, but can't seem to bring them to realization, this is the course for you! Don't depend on other people to bring your visions to life. Learn how to craft them yourself, and create as you want

In less than a week you'll know the fundamentals to create whatever you imagine
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    [b]Download (Secureupload)[/b]
    Download ( NitroFlare )