NitroFlare Udemy - Create a Tower Defense Game in Flash ActionScript 3.0

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Oct 10, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

[​IMG]
    Udemy - Create a Tower Defense Game in Flash ActionScript 3.0
    MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 47 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 2 Hours | 335 MB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Learn how to create a tower defense game using ActionScript 3. Create games like Plants VS. Zombies and Castle Defense

At the first part of the lesson, we will just be designing and prepping our stage. In the second part, we will add a script so that when we click on our tanks, another tank will appear and we can drag them on the boxes. The last part of this lesson will show you how to add a cost to your tanks. The third part of this lesson makes the tanks shoots bullets once they are in the boxes In the fourth part of the lesson, we will make the enemies move along the stage. We will also make our enemies disappear once they are hit by the bullets. The fifth part of this lesson will show you how to program your health. This lesson will also tell you how to fix the health, tank, and money issues that you might have encountered.
    What are the requirements?

Adobe Flash CS4 or higher
    What am I going to get from this course?

Over 19 lectures and 2 hours of content!
    Learn how to create a Tower Defense Game using ActionScript 3.0
    Learn how to buy armors/weaponries/tanks and snap them to the stage
    Learn how to kills enemies using the weapons/armors/tanks that you've bought
    Learn how to properly integrate addChild, startDrag, and stopDrag methods in Flash to Create a Tower Defense Game
    What is the target audience?

Students interested in creating Tower Defense Games like Plants vs. Zombies
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Code:
    Download ( NitroFlare )
    http://nitroflare.com/view/4C416FF0BE51874/myfk6...Create.a.Tower.Defense.Game.in.Flash.ActionScript.3.0.rar