NitroFlare Udemy - Fast Sales Copywriting For The Absolute Beginner

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Oct 11, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

May 29, 2012
    Fast Sales Copywriting For The Absolute Beginner
    Duration: 3h | Video: AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 230MB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

So you can create your first sales letter using an easy and effective sales letter template that works fast.

What are the requirements?

You should be a marketer, entrepreneur, or business professional with something that needs to be sold.
    What am I going to get from this course?

Over 23 lectures and 2 hours of content!
    Write your first, second and third sales letter consistently and reliably
    Know the powerful emotions of your target demographic, so your copy pierce's them like a laser beam
    Confidently talk to your end users in a way that nobody else is, so they actually connect with your copy
    Tap into a powerful yet fast and easy sales letter template that is totally evergreen
    Easily identify and overcome your biggest challenge as a copywriter (When nobody else can)
    Realize the only job of your words (Which has nothing to do with selling)
    Obliterate writer's block using the easiest copywriting method ever conceived
    Discover powerful email copywriting tactics so you'll always know how to build massive rapport and prestige
    What is the target audience?

This course is for you if you've ever suffered from writer's block when writing your sales letter
    So if you want to write your first, second and third sales letter consistantly and reliably, this course is for you
    This course is NOT for you if you want to be a professional copywriter, or if you are a professional copywriter

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Download ( NitroFlare )