NitroFlare Udemy - How To Be More Resilient And Feel Better Easily

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Aug 29, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

May 29, 2012
    Udemy - How To Be More Resilient And Feel Better Easily
    .MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 10 Lectures | 2.5 hours | 3.02 GB
    Instructor: Adam Shaw

How To Turn Stress and Setbacks Into Positive Motivation And Feel Better About Yourself And Your LifeIf life is presenting you with any of the following symptoms, building your resilience on this course can help you:StressSleeplessnessLow motivation/depressionWeight issuesLack of fun/enjoyment in your lifeFeeling stuck in a job or relationship you no longer loveThis course is a guide into how your relationships, emotions, stress response, heart and mind all inter-relate to cause some people to thrive under pressure and others to get ill because of it. The only difference between these two extremes is the development of resilience.This course can fill that gap for you.What am I going to get from this course?Over 10 lectures and 2 hours of content!Love yourself a bit moreUnderstand the relationship between your emotions, thoughts and decision-making processLearn how stress works and how to channel perceived negativity into something positiveFeel better about yourself, with a clear action plan for sustainable improvementFeel more positive about your lifeExamine your relationshipsProgramme your phone and life with more positive energy

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Download ( NitroFlare )