NitroFlare Udemy - Make Dollar $ & Fire Your Boss - All My Secrets Just for $10

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Oct 16, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

[​IMG]
    Udemy - Make DOLLAR$ & Fire Your BOSS - All My Secrets Just for $10
    2 h | Video: AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 160MB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Put Your Basic Expertise On The Right Platforms and Earn Regular Income By Helping Others! Be Your Own Boss!

What are the requirements?

Students don't need anything for this course. This course just needs a small amount of your time and patience.
    What am I going to get from this course?

Over 18 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
    By the end of this course, students will have knowledge about some of the best Online Tutoring Websites where they should enroll today to start earning. They will believe that Online Tutoring is a career option for everybody, and not only for Experts!
    Students will believe that they too can be a Successful Online Tutor and make their living. Anybody ranging from College Students to House Wives to Company Professionals to Retired People can pursue online tutoring as a part-time gig and make a good amount of money.
    Students will also get to know the Do's and Don'ts ( Mistakes, Tips etc. ) to be a Successful Online Tutor based on my own personal experience as an Online Tutor
    Last but not the least, I have also dedicated one section to share all the research I have done to setup my own Online Tutoring Business after getting sufficient experience as an Online Tutor on various websites so that you guys too can follow my footsteps and use the various tools I have shared whenever you want to setup your own Online Tutoring Business.
    What is the target audience?

This course is for anybody who is looking to get any opportunity to make $700-$800 a week part-time

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Code:
    Download ( NitroFlare )
    http://nitroflare.com/view/0F9AA618E99761E/i0wzc...Make.DOLLAR..Fire.Your.BOSS..All.My.Secrets.Just.for.10.rar