NitroFlare Udemy - Unleash Your Memory, Become A Memory Guru

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Nov 4, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

[​IMG]
    Udemy - Unleash Your Memory, Become A Memory Guru
    WEBRip | MP4/AVC, ~1022 kb/s | 1280 x 720 | English: AAC, 61.6 kb/s (2 ch), 44.1 KHz | 339 MB
    Genre: Personal Development / Memory & Study Skills | Language: English | +Project Files

"Learn And Discover Secret Memory Skills, Improve Your Memory And Unleash The Potential Within, Spend Less Time Learning This course has been created to inspire, encourage and most importantly, EQUIP you with all essential Memory systems and tips. This will help you move from a place of potential to optimal performance in your personal, academic and professional life."

Also it is all about boosting your memory skills using key memory principles, proven memory tools and memory techniques. By the end of this course, you'll be able to increase your memory vastly and easily overcome mental barriers that restrict you from achieving a successful career and personal life.
    In most cases, poor memory is due to lack of attention or concentration, insufficient listening skills, and other inherent habits. Memory is like a muscle - the more it is used, the better it gets. The more it is neglected, the worse it gets; however, it can be honed and developed using the right methods which we will see in this course.
    With a good memory, you don't have to fear forgetting/misplacing important things and you can overcome mental barriers that restrict you from achieving a successful career and personal life. You can leave all that behind you and embrace your new skills with eagernes.
    What if I told you that you could memorize a 10 digit random number in 6 minutes or less and recall it minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months later. Would you believe me? What if you could memorize a long list of word and numbers in 50, 100, 1000 units?
    What Are You Waiting For?
    I will see you in the course
    Have fun
    George

What are the requirements?

Know English Language

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 18 lectures and 1 hour of content!
    You will learn theskills that can teach you to memorize thousands of data points in order
    You will learn how to process and internalize information in a highly-effective way, and how to apply this teaching to any skill you wish to learn
    You will have a boost in your confidence and you will get more time to do what you want.
    You will store large amounts of information in a short space of time.
    Overcome mental barriers that restrict you from achieving a successful career and personal life

What is the target audience?

This course is for you if you're looking to improve your memory capacity
    People who love to learn
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Code:
    [b]Download (Secureupload)[/b]
    https://xxxxxxxx/q0cocnf9qyly/yzv04...Unleash.Your.Memory.Become.A.Memory.Guru.rar

Download ( NitroFlare )
    http://nitroflare.com/view/FE019C0508527CB/yzv04...Unleash.Your.Memory.Become.A.Memory.Guru.rar

[b]Download (Oboom)[/b]
    https://www.xxxxxxxx/91BPJPPQ/yzv04...Unleash.Your.Memory.Become.A.Memory.Guru.rar