NitroFlare Udemy - Writing - How To Easily Write A Great How To Book That Sells

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Oct 22, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

[​IMG]
    Udemy - Writing - How To Easily Write A Great How To Book That Sells
    1h | Video: AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 150MB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Discover step-by-step, proven and simple strategies for quickly & easily writing how-to books that sell lots of copies!

What are the requirements?

you should have a pad of paper and pen to take notes and to do the practical exercises.
    this course walks you through how to write a book. There will be additional expenses for your book cover, transcription services and formatting which I will cover inside the course.
    What am I going to get from this course?

Over 18 lectures and 43 mins of content!
    use these strategies to quickly and easily write a "how to" book.
    understand how to create a title for your book that SELLS.
    write your "quickie" book within days (using the special "quickie book" strategies)
    write your "standard" book within 3 weeks or LESS. (using the strategies I walk you through, step-by-step)
    learn how to prevent writer's block and get unstuck.
    know where to get your book cover done professionally and inexpensively.
    use 3 different super-simple ways to quickly write a book.
    What is the target audience?

you should take this course if you want to write a book and are not sure how to do it.
    you should take this course if you want to learn the super-simple, super-fast ways to write your own books.
    you should take this course if you want to write a lot of quality books in a short period of time.
    you should take this course if you want to write books that SELL well!
    you should NOT take this course if you would rather write a book the "traditional way".
    you should NOT take this course if you prefer methodologies that are more complicated / technical.
    you should NOT take this course if you do NOT want the fastest, easiest ways to write your book.
    you should NOT take this course if you are more impressed by a longer course which contains a lot of fluff, as compared to a shorter course that will give you better results.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Code:
    [b]Download (Secureupload)[/b]
    https://xxxxxxxx/1jgy9sji8d3j/212ir...Writing..How.To.Easily.Write.A.Great.How.To.Book.That.Sells.rar

Download ( NitroFlare )
    http://nitroflare.com/view/6BBD728ABA62899/212ir...Writing..How.To.Easily.Write.A.Great.How.To.Book.That.Sells.rar