Warnýng about wolverýne rýps!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by celebfan, Apr 5, 2009.

1. celebfan

celebfan Guest

I just thought that I'd pass along what I read on the internet. The FBI and FOX and going after the person who xxxxxxxx Wolverine to the net, as well as anyone who posts it. Since the release date is set for April 29 or 30, these "cam" and "screener" listings are not factual, but from the xxxxxxxx copy. Also, Fox says that the xxxxxxxx copy was tagged. That means, if they're being honest, whoever uploads or possibly downloads the movie is going to be in trouble. The moderators of this site may not wish to have their site in the cross-hairs of the FBI. I certainly don't want anything bad to happen to this forum, hence the warning. Drop all the Wolverine threads!

2. HALEN

HALEN Guest

Ok if you`ve seen the net copies they are rough copies NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT!! so with that said they will be charging someone in there own circle for stealing it then uploading it!

I highly doubt there scouring the internet looking for the guys who have re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re Posted it! not enough Cash or man power for that many arrests around the world..as well some countries do not have piracy laws Here in canada they are still very grey ! where as yes there is a weak law on the books no one is enforcing them! no you cant walk into a theater and start taping openly but downloading until it starts being enforced is still the norm here!! the FBI is limited to its reach no they do not have the right to walk into any country and start ordering people arrested for american rules in a non american country!

3. DewAllegecove

DewAllegecove New Member

Mexico
    Home Page:
    blahhhhhhhhhhh.......YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED THIS IS THE FBI, dont upload or d/l wolverine
    :cray:

4. Funny Funny

5. pinapaitan

pinapaitan Guest

takot ako!! :scare:

6. aglagla

aglagla New Member

lol , canot happen. look on the net how they would have too.

7. tser555

tser555 Guest

what a funny joke, the FBI have nothing better to do???.......hahah.....lol

8. FrostByte

FrostByte Guest

correct me if i'm wrong... but the same would be done for anyone who downloads/uploads any other movie.... it's all piracy and all of us are breaking the law for downloading/sharing such materials.

Thanks for reminding us :)

9. oxwqq492

oxwqq492 Guest

its all true ive just looked it up on the net the fbi are looking for the person who xxxxxxxx it who ever done it i say gd on them and hope they can get some more films before they get caught LOL

10. fatimakhan

fatimakhan New Member

Home Page:
    the fbi shouldn't have any trouble finding people to arrest since rapid share is turning every ones name in to them. i know because i lost my rapid account for downloading a movie and was warned by rapid share that they have turned my ip address over to the authorities.

11. Nutcrill

Nutcrill Guest

smells like bull to me.....

12. sickofdtv

sickofdtv New Member

13. apeia

apeia New Member

The FBI needs to go after something more important.

14. rsole

rsole Guest

They haven't found me yet...(lol)...Thanks for the Warning :)

15. Ok so you caught me and I have been watching all of you, and with great care never to let you know that I am part of the F.B.I. ( Fricking Board individual ) now get back to loading what you not loading and start downing what shouldn't be downloaded