we really need to have admins ban IP's

Discussion in 'Archive' started by GEOPYT, Jan 13, 2011.

1. GEOPYT

GEOPYT Guest

it is staring to get right out of hand its nearly always identical posts by the same IP posting crap all over the place its time someone got their finger out there ass and done something about it its really not hard at all but it must be done in the hosting cpanel witch if I'm correct only Xanax has access to if this is done once a week lost of this wont be happening

2. itisjust4fun

itisjust4fun Guest

Yep..... Same old suggestions and unfortunately they are falling on deaf ears.... The IP Banning thread started by Dawnz was a hotbed for posting multiple ID's and IP's but since nothing has ever been done, it has sat quietly for the last couple months....

Very Unfortunate, but true......

3. GEOPYT

GEOPYT Guest

if every mod sends a pm surly he has got to listen i know it has been said before but i needs to start getting done even just once a week

4. youngrichard717

youngrichard717 New Member

today i will talk about it ..
    understand u ..

5. GEOPYT

GEOPYT Guest

thanks hope we really do need this

6. itisjust4fun

itisjust4fun Guest

Thanks hope....... lets hope it works out

7. GEOPYT

GEOPYT Guest

hope please make this work out we cant move forward if this is not done we know the problem now it need the help from you and xanax to have this issue resolved so that we we can get to work making this site the best or at least one of the best in the world

8. youngrichard717

youngrichard717 New Member

yet, dont talk ..
    please be cool ..

9. Esconi_hann

Esconi_hann New Member

Clayton
    Home Page:
    I have told you people enough times before that this can be done using .htaccess. a small bit of coding can be added so that it can be working from mcp in the same way that all the other privileges are given to mods.

but then I also know that I am just wasting my breath here.

10. Esconi_hann

Esconi_hann New Member

Clayton
    Home Page:
    I have told you people enough times before that this can be done using .htaccess. a small bit of coding can be added so that it can be working from mcp in the same way that all the other privileges are given to mods.

but then I also know that I am just wasting my breath here.

11. nickbek

nickbek New Member

cant be cool .. i'm on several times a day ,it seems the time i spend on here is a waste of time . i move and ban same people day after day . its silly to have to move 50-100-200 posts a day because we do not have ip ban power . were mods and we can be trusted. i have pmed xanax .. no response.been a trusted smod for a long time and if not trusted enough with certain powers then remove me . i have not given up but enough of this crap . the boards a joke . no new members ( any new ones are banned members ) . no one wants to come here do to spam , lack of speed . mod panel needs fixing for months . ip search times out . search for members come up with blank page... long time members just double post .. enough FIX THIS DAMN SITE.WE don't get paid to come here everyday ,but we do because we want to see this become a good site . not the joke it is among the warez community . we don't run the site the spammers do ..hope help us

12. nickbek

nickbek New Member

cant be cool .. i'm on several times a day ,it seems the time i spend on here is a waste of time . i move and ban same people day after day . its silly to have to move 50-100-200 posts a day because we do not have ip ban power . were mods and we can be trusted. i have pmed xanax .. no response.been a trusted smod for a long time and if not trusted enough with certain powers then remove me . i have not given up but enough of this crap . the boards a joke . no new members ( any new ones are banned members ) . no one wants to come here do to spam , lack of speed . mod panel needs fixing for months . ip search times out . search for members come up with blank page... long time members just double post .. enough FIX THIS DAMN SITE.WE don't get paid to come here everyday ,but we do because we want to see this become a good site . not the joke it is among the warez community . we don't run the site the spammers do ..No more making mods who are here to just post or have been banned ,,that's just ridicules ..hope help us or let site go further down in ratings. i have talked to admins on several other sites and they laugh at us

13. nickbek

nickbek New Member

cant be cool .. i'm on several times a day ,it seems the time i spend on here is a waste of time . i move and ban same people day after day . its silly to have to move 50-100-200 posts a day because we do not have ip ban power . were mods and we can be trusted. i have pmed xanax .. no response.been a trusted smod for a long time and if not trusted enough with certain powers then remove me . i have not given up but enough of this crap . the boards a joke . no new members ( any new ones are banned members ) . no one wants to come here do to spam , lack of speed . mod panel needs fixing for months . ip search times out . search for members come up with blank page... long time members just double post .. enough FIX THIS DAMN SITE.WE don't get paid to come here everyday ,but we do because we want to see this become a good site . not the joke it is among the warez community . we don't run the site the spammers do ..No more making mods who are here to just post or have been banned ,,that's just ridicules ..hope help us or let site go further down in ratings. i have talked to admins on several other sites and they laugh at us

14. nickbek

nickbek New Member

oh look another fix need .. it double posted ..good lord

15. itisjust4fun

itisjust4fun Guest

HAHA..... glad to see its not just me...

While I wait 3 plus minutes for pages to load and deleting the automatic double posts (new updated feature) and instead of watching the timed out pages constantly pop up in the mod panel, so just for shits and giggles, I have been watching the alexa rating drop like a rock.....

Imagine that in less then 15 months the site has fallen from a very good rating of less then 1000 to where it is today ---> 6958 <--- ....... Brutal

The rating would drop and then hover there for a week and then the site would take a shit and then would drop by hundreds of points...

Obviously the members are getting frustrated like we are and not searching Turka like they once did, and while the consistent spam maggots get their way, the rate will continue to drop and continue to be harder to Mod and maintain until the Staff is unable to keep up and the site has been over run by these maggots...

We do not need to keep asking/suggesting/insisting for the site to be fixed, as that is the obvious, but it would be nice for our Site Admin to throw us a bone and give us an idea of what is being worked on............ if anything.

16. itisjust4fun

itisjust4fun Guest

Well, in less then a month the rating is now 7375 which is up (or down in rating terms) from 6958 back on January 21st...

This rating will continue to drop since people will bypass the site because of the state its in..

17. nickbek

nickbek New Member

heres another reason we need ip ban power

The user(s) who posted the spam are:

1. bcuccethypeseez
    2. ccuccethypeseew
    3. EasectEmept
    4. enzype
    5. ErypeDersemelo
    6. frommaksim
    7. gcuccethypeseee
    8. gcuccethypeseeg