NitroFlare Web Article Marketing Made Super Simple

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Sep 21, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

[​IMG]
    Web Article Marketing Made Super Simple
    English | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1238x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels | 68MB
    Genre: eLearning | All level

Learn how to write and post web articles online to drive more traffic and increased sales to your site. Learn powerful low or no cost marketing methods for both online and offline businesses. Learn strategies to get your articles on the first page of major search engines making you the article expert and driving more web traffic to your website. In turn your organic website search ranking will rise at little or no cost to you.

What are the requirements?

Internet Access otherwise nothing is required.
    What am I going to get from this course?

Over 8 lectures and 55 mins of content!
    How to quickly write articles that grabs the reader's attention and help drive them back to your web sites
    How to use articles to increase your sites page rank score for increase traffic and more sales
    How to get other people to write articles for you on the cheap
    How to structure and format your articles for best response
    How to find and use targeted keywords in your articles to get get them read
    How to use the Viral Method to quickly spread your articles over the web making you the authority in your field increasing your traffic back to your web sites
    What is the target audience?

Anyone who runs an online and / or offline business who wants more free web traffic and sales.
    Anyone who markets for online and / or offline business who wants more free web traffic and sales.
    Anyone who wants to raise their search engine web sites ranking
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Code:
    Download ( NitroFlare )
    http://nitroflare.com/view/C977736572DA3C1/y1wdh.Web.Article.Marketing.Made.Super.Simple.rar