Whisper of Sin (2007)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by llanes13, Nov 12, 2008.

1. llanes13

llanes13 Guest

Rating: 7.0/10 294 votes
    Runtime: 98
    Language: Lithuanian (English softsubs included)
    Color: Color

Director: Algimantas Puipa

Rasa Samuolyte ... Vika
    Kostas Smoriginas ... Go
    Aleksas Kazanavicius ... Paulius
    Nele Savicenko ... Rita
    Remigius Sabulis ... Leo
    Rolandas Boravskis ... Doctor
    Nelli Savichenko ... Rita
    Adomas Stancikas ... Prowler
    Toma Vaskeviciute ... Daughter

A nearly-suicidal* young woman visits a psychotherapist. She is in love with a priest* and the diagnosis of her husband's mental illness leaves no hope. The psychotherapist* in her attempts to resolve the amassed difficulties* seemingly begins to duplicate the life stages and behavioral patterns of her patient. A script for this film is based on motifs from the best-seller* scandalous novel* Witch and Rain* by female author* Jurga Ivanauskaite. By choosing a priest as the main role for a love story* the author broke an existing societal taboo. Faith* Love and Hope form the trilogy by the authors of this screenplay. Love stands as the grandest of the three. (IMDb)

Indre-St- from Lithuania wrote:

First of all I admit* I never liked lithuanian movies. when I saw Algimantas Puipa movie "Forest of gods"* I was so disappointed. today I went to the cinema* to see this movie called "whisper of sin"* just because my family wanted me to see it* and change my opinion on lithuanian movies. guess what. my opinion totally changed. the biggest surprise was the acting - it wasn't boring and ridiculous.I think Rasa Samuolyte - is the best actress in this movie.only thing i didn't like was the misery * pessimism* darkness in this movie. but anyway* I'm surprised that I liked the movie* and that this lithuanian movie is actually very good.

700 mb | XVid 640x368 | 128 kbps mp3 | 98 min | Lithuanian w/ English subs included in file.

Rar Password: None