Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Special Editions incl all DLC Packs-FLT

Discussion in 'Games' started by BetterRhyme, Jun 5, 2012.

1. BetterRhyme

BetterRhyme Guest

Divxturka.net is using Extabit! Because Extabit is better than Hotfile, Netload and Rapidshare ! Click here and buy Extabit premium account!

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Special Editions incl all DLC Packs-FLT
    Genre: Puzzle
    Size: 308 MB

Description: Experience the tension, drama and excitement from the TV show on your way to the million. Challenge up to 3 of your friends. This all-new experience of the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire show lets you personalise your game with a constantly expanding library of special question packs. Each pack offers hundreds of new questions and some of them will even put you in completely themed studios.

Special Editions: Exclusive question packs featuring major licenses, available as DLC; questions packs, themed TV studios, audiences, contestants and hosts.
    Up to four friends can compete in the local multiplayer mode
    Authentic settings based on the Hit TV show.
    Online leaderboards: Only the smartest players will make the top of the list

(Buy premium account for EXTABIT maximum speed and resumming ability)

Download From Extabit

2. susanlee

susanlee New Member

Jun 13, 2012
    IN USA
    Home Page:
    Hellow Guys!
    My name is susanlee. I am a student . I think that It's a game that all the person who wants to play for money wish to play. Obviously I wish too and I want's that experience. Just one chance and you become Millionaire How will you react that moment to play this Dream Game. share with me your comment I hope you nervous In that moment . I am Right or Wrong...........?