Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Special Editions incl all DLC Packs-FLT

Discussion in 'Games' started by BetterRhyme, Jun 5, 2012.

1. BetterRhyme

BetterRhyme Guest

Divxturka.net is using Extabit! Because Extabit is better than Hotfile, Netload and Rapidshare ! Click here and buy Extabit premium account!

[​IMG]
    Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Special Editions incl all DLC Packs-FLT
    Genre: Puzzle
    Size: 308 MB

Description: Experience the tension, drama and excitement from the TV show on your way to the million. Challenge up to 3 of your friends. This all-new experience of the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire show lets you personalise your game with a constantly expanding library of special question packs. Each pack offers hundreds of new questions and some of them will even put you in completely themed studios.

Features:

Special Editions: Exclusive question packs featuring major licenses, available as DLC; questions packs, themed TV studios, audiences, contestants and hosts.
    Up to four friends can compete in the local multiplayer mode
    Authentic settings based on the Hit TV show.
    Online leaderboards: Only the smartest players will make the top of the list

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(Buy premium account for EXTABIT maximum speed and resumming ability)

Download From Extabit

Code:
    http://extabit.com/file/28dthb098g5gn/

2. susanlee

susanlee New Member

Student
    Home Page:
    Hellow Guys!
    My name is susanlee. I am a student . I think that It's a game that all the person who wants to play for money wish to play. Obviously I wish too and I want's that experience. Just one chance and you become Millionaire How will you react that moment to play this Dream Game. share with me your comment I hope you nervous In that moment . I am Right or Wrong...........?