Why was this thread moved to garbage?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Ladybbird, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Ladybbird

Ladybbird Guest

catch I see you have responded to the complaint by a member here;

http://www.forumdivx.com/general-discussion/1145678-wtf.html

This is the thread that was moved to garbage by dead, but I can't see why. I have checked some of the links and they seem to be working, one set says no links found, but the other posts within are good. I think this should be moved into the recycle bin and the member advised to check and correct the links

http://www.forumdivx.com/moderators-garbage/1126044-hfwii-game-isos-only.html

2. nickbek

nickbek New Member

Hi Ladybbird. i checked his threads to but wanted to here from poster and correct any mistake a mod or smod may have made.( lord knows i have made mistakes in moveing / dumping threads to ). It shows a member we care about there posts by responding and helping out . but i will leave this in your capable hands ,feel free to fix what you think needs fixing

3. Ladybbird

Ladybbird Guest

Typical man, leave all the dirty work to the poor woman. Make the coffee/dinner, where's my socks, scratch my back, can we have an "early night" please. Gee it's a wonder us poor women have the energy for "An early night"

4. Ladybbird

Ladybbird Guest

OK all done, his thread is moved into the recycle bin for his corrections and I replied to him in his thread WTF to let him know.

5. nickbek

nickbek New Member

burp .. good dinner . now wash the dinner plates and fetch me a pint.. oh and hand over tv remote .. women dont know how to use it

6. lol catch acctualy i moved it to the recycle bin from the console games section for having no icon as per game posting rules

i have since moved it back and gave it an icon and explained the reasons behind moving it to him

omni

ps where the heck was my dinner ladybird ??? im hungry : (

7. nickbek

nickbek New Member

thanks omni. i know its hard to keep site in order and we cant fix all posts.. i just will never understand why members cant/wont follow rules . surely they must realize posts will be binned or a warn handed out ,, next time be on time for dinner lol

8. lol np catch

untill deadlegion makes a full comeback any game with no icon will be bined i am far to busy to
    fully moderate the games section as well as others there are more and more members everyday as such more and more posts

edit - for future refrence what time is dinner at ???????

9. nickbek

nickbek New Member

i assumed deadlegion was gone why dont you take over games section omni?

10. he was on for a bit the other day but im not the type to take over things mate lets consider me the caretaker for a while now where th f*** did i put my sweeping brush ??

11. Ladybbird

Ladybbird Guest

Sorry Massa, I missed this, was scrubbing the kitchen floor. Would Massa like me to rub his tummy to get rid of the excess wind - with my nail entwined scrubbing brush.

Thanks for the explanation Omni. I will help you out where I can on the games section. I dont think Dead will mind me telling ya all that he is ill, I wont break his confidence and go into detail, but he needs some help and understanding. God Bless you Dead, the Angels are with you.

12. dead is a great guy we have had many discussions tell him im asking for him will you ladybbird

13. deadlegion

deadlegion Guest

I'm still alive........sorta.

Yeah, I trash games threads quite a bit.........and I'm particularly hard in the console games section.
    If a thread breaks rules enough I don't waste my time on editing, posting a detailed arse-wipe session for the member and then let his links still be used in the recycle bin.......I just trash it, warn/infract with PM and move on.

People need to know how to read the rules for the games sections and follow them carefully.
    There are some things that aren't required in that section > no need for an info link for games like for movies.

Console games threads are to have neat and structured titles with region/console info........cluttering the titles with any other info is wrong.

I haven't been here for quite some time now, so no doubt things have changed a bit and forgive me if I seem to rant atm (what's new, hey?).
    Many thanks to Omni for working hard in the games section, and to everybody else working hard here.

O_O

14. i think im blushing :O)