wii channel to play copyed games + more apps

Discussion in 'Archive' started by habaigadalis, Jan 26, 2009.

1. habaigadalis

habaigadalis New Member

Home Page:
    here is a file will all tthe things you need to install the wii channel and backup loader so you can play your backed up games there s allso a dvd player music player and a player to play your download files off your sd card or you usb hard drive
    Code:
    megaupload
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MIZBNHD3
    rapidshare
    http://rapidshare.com/files/189666283/full_wii_channel_install.rar
    filefactory
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/a03che5/n/full_wii_channel_install_rar

2. BIG24FAN

BIG24FAN Guest

thanks .

3. maristo11

maristo11 New Member

Thanks mate.

4. deepsleap

deepsleap Guest

thank you
    :good::good:

5. Thierry

Thierry New Member

thank you

6. habaigadalis

habaigadalis New Member

Home Page:
    your all welcome and hope you have hours of fun playing your backedup games

7. arends

arends Guest

Thanks for this!!!

8. israrahmad

israrahmad New Member

Just remember that you must have an original copy of "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess" to perform this hack.
    You need just once so you can rent it, if you can find it!

This game (it's a good one in its own) became very popular for this reason so it's a bit difficult to find.
    Sells at a premium price on eBay :mda:

9. KERTISELI

KERTISELI New Member

Excellent Post

10. clauris

clauris New Member

thanx ive been lookin fer a dvd player program or sometihng that plays my Avi movies cuz Mplayerwii doesnt work

11. aspiandy

aspiandy Guest

Thanks

12. karemlnuke

karemlnuke Guest

If you are on 4.0 you will need to get bootmii now. The twilight hack will not work with it!
    If you have any questions, pm me and Ill send you to the site with all the info you need to softmod your wii. Me personally.....I would buy a mod chip.....its much easier.

13. habaigadalis

habaigadalis New Member

Home Page:
    it not easyer to hard mod your wii it is easyer to soft mod it if you no what you are doing as to mod it you have to take it apart and depending on what mod chip you get you have to solder wires to the board and if you cross one or miss solder and solder two pins together then there is your wii f--ked. if you softmod it you dont need to take it to bits and if you do a bad flash then you still have your warrenty to fall back on i no as i have done over 3000 wii myself soft and hard mod and the best and save way is to softmod. i will be updating my wii installer soon to work with the 4.0 and there is a few other that you can use as well as bootmii. and was told that the installer i have xxxxxxxx works on all wii but hav not done a 4.0 yet so dont no

14. karemlnuke

karemlnuke Guest

Soft modding is NOT the easier way to mod your wii!! Hard mod is SOOOOOO much easier and SO much LESS hassle.. NO SOLDERING and a monkey could install the SUNKEY along with many others so please do not tell me how easy it is to soft mod it. It is a big pain in the AS$!!!! You have it so much easier to do it with a hard mod. You obviously do NOT know what you are talking about ! Please spare me the little nonsense you know about it! Keep updated!

15. habaigadalis

habaigadalis New Member

Home Page:
    well seeing as i do over 90/100 a week i think i no what i am doing as for hard modding why is it so easy you have to take your wii to bit and them solder your wire on and yes i no that the sunkey is solderless but why pay $59.95 for somthing that is free and dont void your warrenty and only works with 90% of games and it take what 5/7 min to softmod and oh about 10 min to open your wii to hard mod and then theres your warrenty gone how is that easy so come back when you no what you are talking about ok.

16. karemlnuke

karemlnuke Guest

You DO NOT have to take your Wii to bits to hard mod it FYI take out a few screws and then you don't have to worry about BRICKING your Wii!!! I mine was only $30 so I don't know where you get your resources from, noone good I take it. NO soldering, just plug and play and works with 100% of the games.. got hundreds dude! No voiding warrenty just take it right out as easy as you put it in. ALSO nintendo is charging people who have soft modded and bricked or semi bricked their wii and sent it back, just for putting the sh*t on there!! You really think you are so smart.... lol Everyone here knows you DON'T do no hundred Wii's a week!! hahaha that is just funny!! If you mess up soft modding it you can forget doing anything with your wii... you're screwed! Plug n play is the best way!

17. habaigadalis

habaigadalis New Member

Home Page:
    right for one this is how thick you are you dont take it bit but have to take screw out so how is that not taking it to bit as for what people no and do no about me on here well saying most of you live out side my area on here how would they no me and nintendo make who ever brick ther wii to pay and just coz you can only do one dont mean i can as for price that was just the first on a google search

but as you no how to do more that me what do you need on the wii to run emulaters
    preloader
    Wiiware/Virtual console
    Media Player
    USB loaders

most think to work need homebrew channel and wad manager so to get t all to work you pay what £30 for your chip woop he now you have to install homebrew channel to get all th other stuff to work and how much is that oh free and you get to play games as well and avi/mpg/dvd/mp3/ oh and all the other stuff i just ask how you get to work on a chip try to rad up on thing before thnking you no what you are talking about and oh yes i do that many wii as well

18. karemlnuke

karemlnuke Guest

If I wanted to play super mario brothers, I go buy a nintendo for 8 dollars.......emulators are such a waste on the wii. The only wiiware game worth anything is world of goo....and its on my computer, I wouldnt pay 15 dollars for it. I have like 4 DVD players in my house so I would never waste my wii dvd drive to play a movie (which will heat up your GPU and Im pretty sure thats why theres been a big outbreak of wii's being burnt up over the last few months).....duh, I would rather use it to play games. Some of the HBC's software is neat .....but way far from advanced as of yet, theres not enough coders. Most people already have the emu's on the computer and 90 percent of them want backup loaders.....which do a decent job until recently....now its update after update. The chip I use....I put it in...and Ive never had any problems with any game...and I have them all...not 90 percent unless you you a very old soldered chip. I will give credit to Wiipower.....he has contributed to the softmod community, doing what you are trying to do.......except hes not stealing someones work....it is his. by the way....if you have a wii......system menu 4.1 was released today......bannerbomb and bootmii is still functional, and of course if you update, the twighlight hack will not work.

19. habaigadalis

habaigadalis New Member

Home Page:
    i did have a wiikey in my wii when they first came out and the fella destoryed my wii inside that was how i got in to modding them. im not saying that one is easy that the other but if you no abit about wii's and how they work then i find myself that softmod is the best way but that is just me as you can do a lot more and what one mite not want others mite want and best of all softmoding is free

20. Possum759

Possum759 Guest