NitroFlare Wordpress SEO For Beginners Rank Your Site #1 on Google!

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Oct 4, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

May 29, 2012
    Wordpress SEO For Beginners: Rank Your Site #1 on Google!
    English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 1 hrs | 270 MB
    eLearning, Marketing, Search Engine Optimization | Skill level: All level

Learn how to easily rank your website on the 1st page of Google Search Engine! FAST EASY & FREE!!!

⇉ Thank you for even taking the time to watch the Promo Video for this course! I am so grateful, but you aren't here for my kind words, are you? NO! You are here for SEO!

⇉ The SEO tools and techniques that I will teach you in this class provide you with a system that CANNOT FAIL! If they don't work, you can have YOUR MONEY BACK!!!!

⇉ Trying to learn SEO on your own can be a frustrating and time consuming project. Invest a few bucks into this course and let me show you how to get traffic to your website FOR FREE!

⇉ This class was designed for people with little or NO experience in Wordpress or SEO. I want to show you in this course how you can take your website, blog, or article to the next level using SEO and Wordpress techniques and ideas that I have learned from experience.

⇉ Let my failures be a testimony to your success. I have designed this course for the sole purpose of seeing my students succeed. You will hear my passion in the way that I teach this course. This is something near and dear to my heart that I have had years of experience in. So go ahead, spend a few buck on this opportunity and let me show you how your website, blog or article can rank #1 on Google Search Engine!

I look forward to seeing you in the class. :)

Kendall Knight

Helpful Udemy Instructor | Entrepreneur

What are the requirements?
    - A Computer
    - Stable Internet Connection
    - A Willingness To Learn

What am I going to get from this course?
    - Over 9 lectures and 55 mins of content!
    - rank your website, blog, or article on the 1st page of Google Search Engine
    - fully optimize your Wordpress website for SEO
    - communicate a basic knowledge of SEO and Wordpress

What is the target audience?
    - Anyone with a website
    - Anyone who wants to learn about SEO
    - All Wordpress users
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Download ( NitroFlare )