wot is this

Discussion in 'Archive' started by d0PeHeAd, Aug 13, 2010.

1. d0PeHeAd

d0PeHeAd Guest

[​IMG]

Is anybody else getting this problem on every page i few how can i delete or fix this i tried ABP with no joy is this my end or yours if it's my end how can i fix it
    thanks

2. i am going to be honest with you mate i don't have a clue what that is and im getting it to i have made a post about it in the mod section but no reply's yet i will update when i get a reply
    from the smods or admin

omni

3. darklighterrr

darklighterrr New Member

by the looks of things its an advert frame thats not able to display its content.
    ive seen it before where the add banner scrolls across the screen and had a "how many triangles can you see" box.

4. darklighterrr

darklighterrr New Member

il ad to the list of problems, when using IE8 i get attacked by the java exploit trying to load adobe reader. thort the admin took care of the problem.

5. hi brisk admin have taken care of most of the bad scripts but i am finding some new ones every few days untill proper security measures are in place i suggest blocking them where and when you find them

omni

6. darklighterrr

darklighterrr New Member

ive been blocking the bad ones with ABP using firefox but those users who
    are using IE8 dont have many options.

also iam not sure if its forum related or adblocking thats caused the icons not to show in threads.

all the icons on the main page show but if i click on any other threads (ie) 2010 movies only text is shown where the icons would normaly be. also the forum lable at the top is missing.

how ever if i click on a link in the "last post" coloum that takes me directlt to an item in the movies 2010 for example. i see all the normal icons

if i do a random search for some thing on the fourms and i get results i see icons.
    then if i click on that item, the thread loads and icons are missing from the threa like the report button etc...
    along with users avatars.

whta ever infected the forums it sure scrwed things up. hope you guys can fix it soon.
    only other option i see is migrateing to a different forum style. invision power BB seems to be a good one

as a security measure ive also uninstalled Java as i dont realy need it.

7. catweazle

catweazle Guest

i am getting adverts from Clicksor and a 404 error although you can still see the forum , blocked with adblock plus but still comes back

8. darklighterrr

darklighterrr New Member

add this one
    http://www.forumdivx.com/xxx.html

and the box will no longer be visable all you will see is a button that says close.
    cant seem to get rid of it totaly tho.

9. deadlegion

deadlegion Guest

...epic

10. rsole

rsole Guest

I'm having the same icon problems listed...I thought maybe only VIP members get to see the icons now...lol...

11. darklighterrr

darklighterrr New Member

i doubt that its an issue regarding member status but we will just have to sit tight and see what admin has to say on the matter.