NitroFlare X-Day Japan Front Line Reporting at the Greatest Invasion and the Dawn of Nuclear Warfare

Discussion in 'E-Books & Tutorials' started by kocogi, Sep 10, 2015.

1. kocogi

kocogi Active Member

[​IMG]

Shawn D. Mahaney, Walter F. Tuttle, "X-Day: Japan: Front Line Reporting at the Greatest Invasion and the Dawn of Nuclear Warfare"
    English | ISBN: 099631010X | 2015 | EPUB | 310 pages | 1 MB

In November of 1945 over a million fighting men clashed in the greatest amphibious invasion of human history. 400,000 American soldiers and Marines forced their way ashore. They were outnumbered by the Japanese but brought unprecedented firepower.

This Pacific "D-day" was called X-Day. Walter F. Tuttle was there as a front line reporter. This is his account. It is not a parade of military hardware and tactics, nor is it a political thriller. It is the story of fighting men, their field commanders, and the nation which supported them.

Nuclear weapons stood ready to join the battle. No one on the ground knew anything about atom bombs, until the world was turned upside down around them.

>>Come Visit My Blog[​IMG]
    Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
    Code:
    Download ( NitroFlare )
    http://nitroflare.com/view/418FF7204D2502F/coh22.XDay.Japan.Front.Line.Reporting.at.the.Greatest.Invasion.and.the.Dawn.of.Nuclear.Warfare.rar